Stickman Consulting Pty Ltd
60 Pitt Street
|Telephone:||+61 4 1163 0871|
Our ‘by design methodology’ builds security systems customised for each organisation transforming their approach to cyber security and ansuring their environment is secure both now and into the future.
At Stickman, we believe cyber is human, because cyber security is a part of us. Techonology is an extension of our lives which is being targeted by criminals. Our purpose, is to create and maintain a safe and secure cyber world by designing the future of cyber security by bringing together new methodologies, security experts, ethical hackers, technologies, solutions and managed services.
+61 4 1163 0871
A penetration test is an authorised attempt to hack and gain access to an organisations data assets. Its purpose is to identify vulnerabilities so that they are identified, and rectified before any potential cyber attack.
Stickman’s penetration testing team are CREST Registered Testers (CREST CRT) which means they have demonstrated to required expertise to conduct vulnerability and penetration tests. See here for confirmation of our status with CREST.
The benefits of penetration testing include:
- Achieve compliance for industry standards such as PCI DSS and others.
- Avoid potential high costs and reputation damage due to data breach and data loss.
- Receive an independent comprehensive report with actionable recommendations.
- Gain confidence that your web app, mobile app and networks are secure prior to launch.
Stickman’s penetration testing services include:
- Web application penetration testing.
- Mobile application penetration testing.
- Network and Infrastructure penetration testing.
- Vulnerability scanning for web and networks.
- Internal penetration testing.
- External penetration testing.
- SCADA penetration testing.
CREST Qualified Consultants:
Practitioner Security Analysts: No
Registered Penetration Testers: No
Certified Web Application Testers: No
Certified Infrastructure Testers: No
Wireless Specialists: No