CREST regards impartiality as critical to our professional integrity and reputation in carrying out our membership and certification activities. In particular, the CREST Executive place emphasis on competence, the management of conflict of interest, confidentiality and the objectivity and professional ethics of all of our activities.
As such, CREST is committed to:
- Ensuring the impartiality of operations through adherence to our Impartiality Policy;
- Protecting the confidentiality of all information obtained in the course of our membership and certification activities at all levels of the organisation, except as required by law;
- Safeguarding the organisation against financial, external or other pressures that might influence decisions;
- Ensuring, through appropriate procedures, that certification activities are conducted by competent personnel;
- Through internal audits, CREST will ensure that our membership and certification activities are conducted in a manner necessary to preserve impartiality, objectivity, independence, freedom from conflict of interest, freedom from bias, lack of prejudice, neutrality, fairness, open-mindedness, even-handedness, detachment and balance.
You can click on the link to download a copy of the CREST Impartiality Policy.