Latest Update on CREST Examinations in the UK - 3 July
CREST is very pleased to announce that the examination centre in Slough is re-opening for examinations from 11 August 2020. The dates for the first tranche of examinations are as follows:
|11, 12, 13 August||CRT, CCT Inf and CCT App|
|8, 9, 10, 11 September||CRT, CCT Inf and CCT App|
|15, 16, 17 September||CRT, CCT Inf, CCT App, CCSAS|
|22, 23, 24 September||CRT, CCT Inf and CCT App|
In addition, CREST is planning to run CRT & CCT examinations in hotels in Cheltenham, Manchester and Milton Keynes on the following dates:
|18, 19, 20 August||Milton Keynes||CRT|
|25, 26, 27 August||Cheltenham||CRT|
|15, 16, 17 September||Manchester||CRT, CCT Inf and CCT App|
|22, 23, 24 September||Milton Keynes||CRT, CCT Inf and CCT App|
Please note that these are planned dates only at this stage and are subject to change, although we hope that we will not have to. We are working closely with the hotels to confirm that all of their processes and procedures are in place to ensure it is as safe as possible for both candidates and CREST colleagues; we will be announcing the venues shortly.
Please note the following important steps that have been made to ensure candidate safety:
- The coronavirus risk assessments along with the processes and procedures of the examination centre in Slough have been checked and align with Government guidelines.
- Before the examinations run in the hotels, the risk assessments, processes and procedures of each hotel will have been checked to ensure they align with Government guidelines.
- The examination desks will be 2-metres apart in all venues.
- The Slough examination room desks will be fitted with Perspex screens.
- The examinations will be paperless. Candidates will be required to submit answers via a PDF form rather than the current paper-based answer submission.
- Candidates will need to ensure that they have the appropriate software for completing and saving form-fillable pdfs, such as Acrobat Reader.
- Candidates will need to remove their own hard disks at the end of the examination and place them into a plastic bag. Candidates must ensure that there is no sensitive data on the disk. The disks will be stored for at least one month before being wiped and returned.
CREST would like to thank you for your patience while we are working to make examinations available again, not only at the Slough examination centre but also in hotels to try and reduce the time needed to travel for some. We are sure you will appreciate that Government advice has been changing and we want to be certain that not only are we following that, but that we can also be confident that the way we will be running the examinations ensures the safety of candidates and everyone in the CREST community.
We also hope that you understand that this is all subject to change in the current climate. We will of course let you know as quickly as possible should any arrangements need to be altered.
For more information and to book an examination please contact e[email protected]