UPDATE: Covid-19 (Coronavirus) & CREST examinations
In the face of the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, please be assured that we are fully committed to making your examination environment as safe as possible. The health and wellbeing of all concerned is paramount
CREST is very pleased to announce that the examination centre in Slough is re-opening for examinations from 11 August 2020 and in addition, CREST is planning to run CRT & CCT examinations in hotels in Cheltenham, Manchester and Milton Keynes. Please see the following news post for further information: Update on CREST Examinations in the UK
United States of America
The CREST Examination centre in New York remains closed due to Covid-19.
The CREST Examination centres in Canberra will hopefully open shorty.
Hong Kong and Singapore
CREST Examinations are being scheduled in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please be aware that should a case be confirmed within an Exam Centre, the building may be forced to close temporarily for a full decontamination. If this is the case, all candidates will be informed by the Examinations Team at the earliest notice possible.
Pearson Vue Centres
The link below outlines the impact on Pearson Vue examination centres, many of which are closed and the majority of the remainder are operating at 50% capacity to accommodate the social distancing recommendations.
General Information for Candidates:
How you can help:
• Frequently and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water. (There is hand sanitiser available at reception in the UK Exam centre. We have hand sanitisers on order for the UK exam room but due to the nationwide demand, these are unlikely to be available in the examination room until April.)
• When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – please throw the tissue away immediately and wash hands.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
• Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough.
• Avoid greetings that include physical contact eg. handshakes.
If you suspect you or a colleague have the virus, seek immediate medical assistance as advised by your local health authorities.
We take the health and safety of our candidates and team members very seriously and we appreciate your understanding during this challenging time.
We will continue to monitor this situation as a priority, but should you wish to engage further please don’t hesitate to contact us.