On 25th February from 14:00 to 19:00, in London, the CTIPs (CREST Threat Intelligence Professionals) group is holding a half-day conference.
The event will focus on key themes relating to the professionalisation of cyber threat intelligence and will bring threat intelligence providers and the buying community together to explore how they can collaborate more effectively to develop the effectiveness of the threat intelligence industry.
The conference will provide:
– An overview of CTIPS and CREST initiatives in cyber threat intelligence
– Presentations from consumers of CTI that look at practical applications
– An in depth look at emerging models and frameworks
– Presentations from producers of CTI to share experiences
– Real world investigations, case studies and research
– Exploration of new methods, analysis techniques and approaches
Places at this event are limited and it is free to attend. We will be announcing the venue shortly and opening booking, but you can reserve a place by emailing [email protected]
We are also looking for presentations on the themes outlined above.