Cyber Security for Business
The UK Government has produced a Guide covering the numerous opportunities available for businesses to engage with people of all ages, from school children through to degree students and ex-armed services personnel, around the cyber security skills needed for our world today.
For businesses, it covers issues such as:
- How to offer internships
- How to get involved in apprenticeships
- How to access funding for involvement
- The benefits that can be achieved
- How involvement with academia can help businesses become involved in defining university course content to ensure that students are taught the real-life skills that they will need to maximise the benefits to their future employers
- Who to contact in Government for information
For students, it identifies
- How to get involved
- Academic Centres of Excellence
- Cyber Security as an integral part of degrees
- Developing professional cyber security skills
The Guide can be accessed here.
The Government’s weblink is https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/cyber-security-skills-a-guide-for-business